Angular Front-End Developer
ObserveID is seeking a quality Front-End Developer with Angular, TypeScript, Jest and NgRx experience that can help deliver consistent, testable and scalable solutions and innovative experiences for current and prospective ObserveID clients. The role will include detailed conception and writing of software code and implementation while ensuring that their code and configurations adhere to the security and performance standards of ObserveID.
The successful candidate will work in an agile environment designing, building and testing with our business partners and our quality assurance team, while reporting to the Chief Product Officer. The candidate must be able to learn and understand the core business processes of ObserveID, and requirements of the architecture patterns and technology strategy, including transformation, API Management, DevOps, etc.
- Understand the implications of various components (including technology strategy & architecture) to the overall design of a program, system, or eco-system.
- Ability to write, configure, and integrate code to create the software that aligns with the architecture patters and technology strategy held by ObserveID.
- Evaluate new technologies for fit with the program/system/eco-system and the associated upstream and downstream impacts on process, data, risk (e.g., security).
- Review current software and work toward the objective of defect free software.
- Ensure that systems functionally meet requirements, align with architecture and promote the development of common assets.
- Support the resolution of production issues and problems.
- Makes recommendations to improve ObserveID processes & systems.
- Work with UI/UX designers to ensure technical feasibility of their designs
- Develop new user-facing responsive features
- Help to establish/maintain coding and development standards for their teams
- Provide direction and collaborate with back-end developers to produce integrated solutions
- Optimize front end applications for maximum speed & performance
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and follow emerging technologies
- Create quality mock-ups and prototypes for testing and support research and development of development frameworks, and definition of standards.
- Design solutions, write code, perform unit testing, develop appropriate artefacts / documentation, and facilitate final delivery.
- Support production issues, including independently completing root-cause analysis and diagnosis.
Qualifications & Technical Skills:
- University/College Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/IT or related field, and/or 5 + years of related work experience (required).
- Minimum of two (2) years of work experience as a Front-End programmer or developer.
- Angular, Lifecycle & CLI
- NgRx & reactive programming
- Keen ability to write high-quality, clean, and easy to understand code, as well as understanding of the development process.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision, as well as part of a larger team.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in complex, dynamic, and evolving work environments.
Equity and Diversity:
ObserveID is proudly an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Notice to Agencies, Recruiters or Vendors:
Any unsolicited applications received on behalf of candidates by recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties will not be considered by ObserveID. ObserveID will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with ObserveID and that are specifically invited by ObserveID’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to ObserveID in any form, physical or electronic, will not be accepted and shall be considered ObserveID’s property. ObserveID will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. ObserveID does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
Additional Privacy Information:
All candidate information submitted will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.